Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Days 126127 More Catch Up

Day 126: Before and After
Most dogs do not bush their teeth.  Most dog owners do not brush their dog's teeth, either.  Can you imagine what your mouth would like if you didn't brush for nine years? It might look like this...
This photo does not do justice to the funk that resided in this mouth. Trust me.

The stench from this mouth could have cleared a room.  Two hours and nine extractions later, it looked like this:


Day 127:  Phillies vs. Braves
My husband's birthday was last month.  I got him tickets to Saturday's game.  It was a bit rainy and a bit drizzley, but our seats were below an overhang.  I still ended up buying one of those $70 sweatshirts to keep warm.  Once the beer kicked in, I was much warmer!


Sunday was Mother's Day.  We went to the Azaela Festival, and I took a crazy amount of photos.  I'll post that another day.  At least now I'm two more days closer to catching up!

No comments:

Post a Comment