Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 120: March for Babies

Saturday was the March of Dimes walk.  I raised over $380 for the cause!  Here's some photos from the day.

Our reasons for walking!  My Small Human was born 7 weeks early.  The team captain's son was born 6 weeks early.
The one millisecond that both boys sat still.

 The Small Human flirting with a female small human before the walk.
"Wanna see my dinosaur?" works on some grownups too, kiddo.
9 AM came, and we were off!
The start of the walk

Holy crap! People!

Fellow teammates

Thanks to Team Captain for taking this photo!
The Small Human is on a They Might Be Giants kick. Big time.  This made getting him to sit in the stroller for a (very slow) 3.5 mile walk pretty easy.  Put on the ipod to TMBG's Here Comes Science, blast it through the speakers in the stroller, and wallah! Happy 3 year old. :)

I managed to get some scenery photos along the way.



Afterward, we celebrated with hoagies and brownies and cookies, and ate well past the number of calories burned on a slow walk!  The Small Human made with some more flirting, and got a ring lollipop, too.
I think I'm in trouble when that boy is a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment