Thursday, December 1, 2011

Days 302-305 : Backlog- Halloween


Finally got me a new computer, and it's so very nice! I think I've stepped away from the blog for long enough.

A month's worth of photos is a bit much to comment on.  Here's photos and their captions.  I'd loe to promise you that I'll get back to blogging daily, except, well, that's a total lie.

Halloween

Day 302: OMGWTFSNOW?!


SIL and my new nephew holding hands <3

Snow covered zombie on my front lawn

This is wrong!

Day 303: My Nephew's Bris

My brother's got the photo bug, too.




Upside down silly boy!




























Day 304: Halloween

Of course the Small Human was Buzz Lightyear. What else could he possibly have been for Halloween?  Woody was SO 2010!



My house looked pretty awesome.









Day 305: The Aftermath

My props, taking a much-needed breather after a hard night's work.


No comments:

Post a Comment