Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 3: Up close and personal, part 2

So, Day 18 was going to be this photo...


Healthy snack for The Small Human's school
..Except that this photo better characterizes the way the day went.

Crazy preschool boys!
The boys get together for a play date once a week.  We (the mommies) fully expect rowdy behavior, but they were over the top.  I suspect it's because they overheard one of the mommies saying that she had a headache.  I can't think of a better reason to have a screaming contest, no?

This photo was taken with camera360, photo app for the droid. It's got some pretty cool features, especially for a free app.  I'm still figuring it out.

Day 19 was another camera360 experiment:
I got this cute little solar flower from a baby shower not too long ago.  My office window gets a lot of sun.  In the morning, this little flower is about as happy as can be.

Day 20: Show and tell

D is for Dinosaur!
Day 21: Snow Day
So there's a macro photo of snow day.  Here's a few more for extra credit :)

Snowball fights are fun! Until you get hit, then it's snow fair.
Requisite winter photo of the flowering cherry tree.  Obviously, it's not flowering right now.



































Next week's theme: Though the window! Any window, be it the house or the car, or through a pane of glass or what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment