My rules for this year's project 365:
1. Take a photo a day. Duh.
2. Post one photo a day. That rule is harder than it appears.
3. The exception to rule #2 is if you miss a day, then you can post an extra photo.
4. Do not abuse rule #3.
The plan is to post at least once a week. We'll see how well that goes...
Anyway, here's some photos that I've taken for the last 12 days.
1/1: Happy new year!
Photo credit goes to my little brother.
1/2: Helper Monkey
The Gray Beast loves to help. She's just good-natured that way. I was harvesting a bumper crop of junk mail when the Gray Beast came to my aid. She kept the papers warm and full of cat hair, just for me. She is helpful in a way that only cats can be.
1/3: My first boo boo
Yes, I managed to not take a photo on the third day of my project. Sue me.
1/4: Introducing my cameras
This blog is brought to you by a 12 MP Canon, a 5 MP Droid 2, and a I-have-no-idea-how-many-pixels Fisher Price toy camera. My son is the proud owner of the last one, actually, but I upload his photos onto my computer, too.
1/5: Visiting the Giant Rat
I don't know why I thought going to Chuck E. Cheeses on a Saturday afternoon.evening was a good idea. Lesson learned. Don't ever ever ever do that. Ever. Glad the Small Human had a good time, at least!
1/6: Like father, like son
Hubby and the Small Human getting in some quality time at a friend's birthday party.
1/7: "My Snowman is Round."
1/8: View from the Orthopedist's Office
I can assure you that rotator cuff injuries completely suck ass.
1/9: Ice Cream Lover
The Gray Beast waited ever so patiently while the Small Human ate his ice cream. She's so helpful, she thought she'd help clean the bowl for me before I put it in the sink. A nice film of vanilla ice cream certainly motivated her to volunteer for that task.
1/10: First Soccer Lesson
1/11: Cousins
1/12: Group Effort
Everybody helped my niece blow out the candles today.





I love the grey beast. :)
ReplyDelete