I spent the early part of the week at a veterinary conference in AC.
The hotel was nice, but I felt like I was on the set of a horror movie when I first walked down the hall...
![]() |
| All that's missing are two creepy girls chanting, "REDRUM!" |
The view from my room was pretty cool.
I learned a lot at the convention. In the middle of the hallway were flying fish.
![]() |
| Despite an abundance of flying fish in the hallway, I did not attend any lectures on them. |
I have to tell you that the boardwalk was a bit creepy for taking a night time stroll. I did it anyway, but didn't take a long walk. I got to meet one of the locals, though...
![]() |
| Can't chat, lady! It's bath time! |
Here's a close-up of that sign in the background
![]() |
| Alley Cat Allies takes donations, if you are so inclined. |
And while I did enjoy my stay at the Taj, and it was a really nice hotel...
![]() |
| Sparkly! |
...In the end, it's still Atlantic City.
![]() |
| Bike lock FAIL. |
Day 287: Family Reunion
I haven't seen my aunt and uncle in years! They had a high school reunion to go to, so they thought they'd make a mini-vacation out of it, and stop by to visit along the way. One of my cousins came along for the ride, too. Hubby, the Small Human, and I met up with them the night before to celebrate Grandma's birthday. The next day we hung out at the house. My brother and SIL stopped by in the evening to say howdy.
![]() |
| Great Grandma reading a story to the Small Human |
![]() |
| My aunt and the Small Human watching Toy Story 3. |
![]() |
| SIL invades the Red Beast's spot on the couch. The Red Beast enjoys it immensely. |
![]() |
| My uncle is allergic to cats. The Red Beast knows this somehow. |
My cousin and my brother are missing from this photo series, unfortunately.











No comments:
Post a Comment