![]() |
| WTF is this crazy place?! |
My brother and his wife welcomed their new small human to the world! Little Nephew's birth story is for his parents to tell.
While SIL and my brother were in the hospital, I was in charge of feeding the felines. Now, my brother has 4 cats, but there are only 3 fully-functioning eyeballs among the four of them. There are a total of 5-6 eyeballs, but some are missing lids, and some are too small to count as eyeballs. Anyway, as you can guess, the cats need meds. You would think that blind cats would be fairly easy to catch. On the first day, they were. On the second day? No, not so much. The feline I shall call A-4 is sans functioning eyeballs, but completely missed the memo that she is blind. This cat is just as obnoxious as fully-sighted cats. She let me put the eye ointment in the remaining eye on day one. On day two, the little bugger led me on a chase through the house!
Blind certainly does not mean disabled when it comes to my brother's cats.
Anyway, on day two I came back up to visit before I took care of the cats. I took a ton more photos. SIL requested that I not photograph her while until she was cleared for normal clothes again. I complied until her grandmother came to visit. Four generation photo op? Yup, I took it. However, since she was wearing her ever-so-fashionable hospital gown in the pics, and not normal clothes, I shall not post any of those photos here.
If you're looking to overdose on cute, now's your chance!
![]() |
| Daddy checking out baby |
![]() |
| Not digging that whole diaper change experience |
![]() |
| Holding Great-Grandma's hand |









No comments:
Post a Comment