I've been behind a day for a while. This is sometimes done so I have 24 hours to think about what I'm going to write. Other times, it's because I just don't feel like posting. Anyway, here's yet another catch-up post. Today's news was just too exciting to wait a day to post!
Day 74: Spring is coming!
Here's the photo from yesterday:
I'm so glad to see my daffodils coming up! The ones in the backyard are usually the first to bloom. This year is no exception.
Day 75: A potty milestone!
After all the poo issues the Small Human has been having, and all the resistance to sitting on a potty, let alone crapping in one, we had some real success today.
Yes! My kid crapped in a toilet! With minimal encouragement from me! Woo hoo!
No, I didn't take a photo of it. I was too busy cheering, and my camera was downstairs anyway. And I do have some sense of decorum, believe it or not...
The reward for sitting on the potty and attempting to poop is a big sticker and a lollipop. If crap actually lands in the toilet, I have prizes for such things, too. So today, besides the big sticker and a lollipop, the Small Human was also rewarded with a Matchbox car. He was pretty stoked.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that the poop will continue to land in the correct receptacle.
No comments:
Post a Comment