Monday, March 28, 2011

Days 84-87: Family

We had a good weekend in the Nonymous Household.  Nothing particularly exciting happened, but we had a good time, anyway.

Day 84: Funny Face

The Small Human thinks it's funny as hell if you make weird faces at him.  The laughter that results from such things is awesome.  I was lucky to have switched my camera to video mode after I took the following photo :)

Hubby making funny faces. Hilarity ensued!

Day 85: Ice Cream!

Well, before we get to ice cream, behold an adorable photo of 2 of the Fatties Boombalatty.  When I came home from work on Saturday, I discovered the White Beast and the Gray Beast snuggling on the couch.  Once again, I heart Retro Camera on my Droid!

My adorable fuzzy beasts
We went to Friendly's for dinner that night.  My son is all about vanilla ice cream, so he was pretty psyched when it came to dessert...

We all scream for ice cream!
Day 86: Finger Painting

After lunch yesterday, the Small Human decided he wanted to finger paint.  I remember when getting his hands dirty would get him all upset.  It's nice to see that he's over it, and is able to enjoy squishing his little hands in the pretty colors.

Day 87: Fuzzy Greetings

After I picked the boy up from preschool, we met friends for bagels, and then spent a few hours in the grocery store.  When we came home, all 3 cats were at the door to say howdy.  As I went in and out bringing in the groceries, the cats had a field day with the sunlight coming in through the storm door.  The Gray and White Beasts got all cute and adorable again.  I took photos.

Impromptu grooming session in the sunbeam
I took photos of the Red Beast, too, but they didn't come out very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment