What you see here is the Small Human's potty chart. Everytime he does #1 in the potty, he gets a sticker and a M&M. If #2 goes in the potty, he gets a big sticker and a lollipop.
For those of you following along at home, you know all the poo issues we have been dealing with. Since Thanksgiving, I have not pushed it. I don't care where #2 occurs, so long as it exits my child's body. Well, for the past two days, the Small Human has placed his small fanny on the toilet! Wooohooo!
While #2 did not occur, I felt the fact that the Small Human's fanny made contact with the toilet was big sticker and lollipop worthy. It's a baby step, but it's a huge baby step!
No, I will not photograph the #2 in its proper recepticle when it occurs. Although I might be tempted. Just a little bit.

For those of you following along at home, you know all the poo issues we have been dealing with. Since Thanksgiving, I have not pushed it. I don't care where #2 occurs, so long as it exits my child's body. Well, for the past two days, the Small Human has placed his small fanny on the toilet! Wooohooo!
While #2 did not occur, I felt the fact that the Small Human's fanny made contact with the toilet was big sticker and lollipop worthy. It's a baby step, but it's a huge baby step!
No, I will not photograph the #2 in its proper recepticle when it occurs. Although I might be tempted. Just a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment