Day 82: Picket Line
I cooked a wonderful dinner of baked chicken with fresh rosemary, garlic, and lemon, with Israeli cous cous and artichokes. The chicken was a WW recipe, and the other dishes didn't really have recipes for 'em. As I was doing my thing in the kitchen, the Small Human was busily playing with his toys in the living room. Well, since I was stuck near the stove, my boy brought the toys to me and set 'em up in a nice line.
![]() |
| We want food! Where's our food! |
My cats are scared of the vacuum. I think a lot of cats are. If I want to send them scattering into another room, all I need to do is fire it up, and away go the cats. So in my house, the vacuum is also known as the Feline Frightening Unit.
Well, the resident cats at work live in fear of the Feline Frightening Unit, too. One of the techs was vacuuming the office early this morning. Buddy escaped down the hall. Loons, on the other hand, was frozen in terror:
![]() |
| OMFG, it's coming for me! |


No comments:
Post a Comment