Our butterfly friend is still holed up in his little chrysalis.
The Fatties Boombalatty enjoying their breakfast.
Day 267: Italian American Festival
This festival goes on in the county park every year. It's full of amazing food, and every year I say I'm gonna go. And then something comes up, and I don't go. This year, I finally went.
The Small Human dressed us today, and decreed that the entire family shall wear their Phillies shirts.
Of course, he wanted to go on the rides. Most of the rides he wanted to go on were made for much bigger humans. We convinced him to go on the kiddie rides eventually :)
![]() |
| The Small Human's face was much happier once the dragon started to fly... |
Day 268: Mom's birthday
Happy birthday to my mom! We traveled to her house for a visit, and then we went out for dinner. I got some nice photos of my parents with the Small Human.
Day 269: This space for rent
No photo today. Hey, I posted 2 photos for each of the above days, right? That's gotta count for something!





No comments:
Post a Comment