Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 100: Party Party!

We had a very busy Sunday.  I started out by finally extending my veggie patch, and planting my new blueberry bushes.  My seeds have yet to sprout, but with luck I'll see them soon.


Party #1was for my SIL. She's due in June with twin boys.

I know it's blurry. I don't have a better one of the two of them!

There were two cakes:
It's prettier with out the rectangle. Sorry 'bout that.

...and the kind that'll go on a baby's behind!
My MIL did an awesome job with the diaper cake!

The kids had a good time, too.
Hide and seek

Not fighting over chairs :)

Ice cream occurred and was delicious

The Small Human saw me fiddling with the camera, and he wanted to get in on the camera action, too:
The Small Human and me

My niece helped my SIL open up the gifts.
Checking out the goods

Meanwhile, my Small Human was finding new laps to visit while his cousin did all the work!
Story time with Auntie!
My niece was rewarded for her efforts with a present of her own :)
Big sister to be!
A good time was had by all!

From the baby shower, the Small Human and I went off to his friend's birthday party.  It was at one of those bouncy places.  We hadn't been to this particular one before.  We had so much fun, I suspect we'll be coming back when they have an open bounce day.

First, was the safety video:
Listening intently. More or less.

Then, there was lots of bouncing...

There's no way to get a non-blurry shot of that. C'mon now.

...and climbing...

..and sliding...
Wheeee!

There was throwing of balls at each other...
..Even the grownups got into it!
The party hosts!

A little bit of rest was thrown in for good measure...
Patiently waiting his turn

Soon it was time to blow out the candles!
Happy birthday to you...

The party ended with a balloon fight...
What else would preschoolers do with balloons? :)
...and, for the second time in one day, a good time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment