Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 101: Afternoon in the Park

OK, so we're on Day 109, NOT day 101.  I need to catch up. Life's been busy, and I haven't made time for some one-on-one with my blog. Again.

I won't finish catching up tonight, but here's some photos from last week's beautiful day!




The Small Human needed to sample all the playground offerings at the park, of course...






My child is swing obsessed.
My view for most of our time at the park.


Exploration in the sandbox and a trip to the seesaw were in order, too.
No cat poop here!

Yee Haw!
Ice cream, of course, is a requirement!
Sponge Bob ice cream is gross. Even if the boy disagrees with me.
That evening, we went to MIL's to celebrate Hubby's birthday.  More cake and ice cream!


I'd make some kind of promise that I'll actually catch up with my photos tomorrow, but that would probably be a lie. Especially since it's Spring Break for the Small Human now, and we're going to go do something fun as a family tomorrow.  Something that does not involve me staring at a computer screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment