More photos to catch up upon... If you have a slow connection, you might want to skip this post!
Here we go!
Day 109: Blast from the Past
I didn't take a photo this day. Sorry. So here's a photo of my son when he was 12 days old.
 |
| The very, very Small Human, soaking up the bili lights |
I'll recount the story of how the Small Human came into the world 7 weeks early another time. We'll just say that my doctor and his doctors were awesome. There's a good chance that neither of us would be here if it was not for them and their excellent care.
In four days, I'll be walking 5 miles for the March of Dimes. If you'd like to donate to the cause, you can do so
here.
Day 110: A Day at the Zoo
The Small Human had spring break last week. Hubby took the day off from work, and we went to the Philadelphia Zoo for the day. It's gotta be at least a dozen years since I've been there! I like the renovations that they've made. Nice to see the big cats live in something other than little green cages!
I took a ton of photos, as you'd suspect. Here's a sampling of them.
 |
| It was a beautiful spring day. |
 |
| The Small Human was fascinated by the crocodiles. |
 |
| The flamingos were arguing about something imporant. |
 |
| Lions, apparently, are just big, deadly housecats. |
 |
| Tigers are, too. |
 |
| The Small Human needs a haircut. |
 |
| When you hear hoof-beats, think, "Zebra!" |
Day 111: Basil Plant
For once, it's not a photo of my kid, my niece, or my cats.
Day 112: Creeping Phlox
I love this plant! When I first started gardening, I bought this little tiny plant and stuck it in my front yard. It didn't creep like I thought it would. I just wan't being patient. Now, I get a field of pretty pink flowers in my garden every spring.
Pay no attention to the weeds.
Day 113: Haircut
The Small Human has been sans haircut since September. It was about freakin' time! The boy did really well. The promise of a special prize after it was all over may have helped. I don't care. I was a proud mama anyway.
Day 114: Easter
A day that starts up with dressing up and then ends with a big family dinner obviously resulted in a ton of photos. I should save the main photo dump for Facebook. Here's a few of the good ones I took on Sunday.
 |
| What's Easter without eggs dipped in vinegar and chemicals? :) |
 |
| Inspecting the quarry left by the Easter Bunny |
 |
| Family photo |
 |
| Posing with Woody. Of course. |
 |
| The boy got an Easter T-Rex |
 |
| Jelly beans with Grandmom |
 |
| Giving Pop Pop a high-five |
 |
| It was so warm out, the kids played in the sprinkler |
Day 115: Art Project
The gym I go to has free daycare. The ladies (and gentleman) who work there are really good with the Small Human. He's been going there since he was 3 months old, and he's pretty comfortable there. Usually, I see him playing with cars, or Woody/Buzz (of course!), or watching a movie. On Monday, he greeted me with, "Mommy, I made this for you!"
Day 116: Spring, Personified
It was 85 degrees outside today. I took this photo before I left for work.
I'm all caught up! Woo hoo! Maybe now I'll learn my lesson, and actually post these things every day?
Nah, I don't think so either.
No comments:
Post a Comment