Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 33: Ice Day

My Small Human had the day off from school today.

  While I could  regale you with photos of the icepocalypse that descended upon us this morning...
Ice, ice baby!

...It would be much more fun to talk about the good times that went on in the house :)

My cat likes Uggs. And the warm air that comes out of the vent.  Put the two together, and it's like heaven for cats.

First, we had a dance party. But I don't have any photos.  I was too busy boogieing with my kid to take pictures at the time.

Then, the Small Human and I built a city, but a dinosaur attacked it!
Oh, no! Godzilla!
 The city was left in ruins...
  

But then, Buzz Lightyear saved the day, riding an RV car!
Buzz Lightyear to the rescue! Again!
If you've been playing along at home, then you have probably noticed that we do have 3 Buzz Lightyear dolls. I know. It's a bit excessive. But this one usually camps out with the boy when he is sleeping, and the other 2 stand guard downstairs.  We have two Woodies too, although one seems to have gone AWOL as of recent.

Our afternoon was less exciting.  Seeing as the temperature rose above freezing, our icy entombment was short-lived.  We went to see the Small Human's doctor, and then made a trip to the grocery store.  No photos from either one.  I know you're sad, but you'll adjust. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment