So my computer has been making a funny noise for the past few weeks. We weren't sure if it was the hard drive or the fan. In preparation for the computer's demise, we bought a new external hard drive and backed the whole thing up. The next step was to open the thing and see what was about to bite the dust. Well, yesterday my computer informed us that the fan had died. Since we didn't want the thing to overheat (or catch fire), my computer is offline til we get the new fan we ordered.
I'm on Hubby's computer right now. And it works just fine, except all my photos are on my currently defunct computer. Since this is primarily a photo blog, I'm gonna have to put it on hold til my computer is back amongst the living. I'll still be taking photos daily, but I won't be able to reveal them til I can upload the things good and proper.
Hopefully I'll be back to posting daily by next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment