Monday, January 31, 2011

Days 28-31: Catch Up

OK, so that resolution to write daily?  Broken.  Hey. I lasted longer than I did last year. And hey! I haven't completely dropped the ball. I'm still here, right?

About that resolution to take photos daily?  Still on the ball.  Maybe not the prettiest photos, but I've got 'em.

So. Here ya go.  My life in photos for the last four days...

Day 28:  Office Assistant
Screen Saver

Scrub top warmer
Remember I told you that Loons likes me?  Well, she likes to help, in the ways that only cats can help.  Five minutes before these photos were taken, she was probably screaming at Buddy.  While someone was on the phone. Of course.

Day 29: My kid playing. Can you think of something better to photograph on a Saturday morning?
When there's dinos on the prairie, I'M your Sheriff!
We went to one of those indoor playground bouncy things later that morning.  Unfortunately, every photo I took while we were there sucked.

And speaking of crappy photos, here's one from Day 30:
Making my fat cells cry.
I went to a fancy dinner with my husband and a friend last night.  Knowing I was going to go over my points budget for the day, I had a long therapy session with my friend, the elliptical.

And finally, today's photo is brought to you, again, by Toy Story:
...Got Woody?
The Small Human and I went over a friend's for a playdate.  He and his bud both had their Woodies.  All 4 of them (the two small humans and their dolls) settled down to watch a movie.  My Small Human thought Woody would be able to see better if he sat up. So there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment