Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1: New Year's Resolution



Welcome to my new year's resolution!

Among other things, I resolve to write daily, and to take at least once photo every day. I tried this last year, and I think I lasted maybe a week before I said to heck with it.

What shall I write about? Life, the universe, and everything I suppose. My child, of course. My cats. Weight Watchers. Cooking. Gardening. Other crap that I'm interested in.

And how shall I write about it?  Stream of consciousness, most likely.  Expect the posts to wander a bit.  Oh, and I use bad words.  If they offend you, then pick another blog to read.

For today? We'll just leave it at an introduction, til I figure this whole blogging thing out! Today's photo is currently being uploaded.

My cameras include a Canon Powershot and the one that comes with my Droid2. The Canon is a 12.1 MP, and the Droid's camera is a 4 MP, and, well, it's a cell phone. My guess is you'll know the difference between which camera I use. Since I carry my phone wherever I go, I suspect a lot of the photos will be with the crappy cell phone camera. Sorry 'bout that.

More tomorrow.

P.S.

Here's the photo of the day:


Taken on the Droid. We had an earthquake in the living room. It measured 3.5 on the Toddler Scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment